General Information for PG Courses:
1) There is no age restriction for admission to any course.
2) Candidates from all over India will be admitted without any Entrance Test provided the candidates fulfil the requisite qualifying conditions mentioned for the course.
3) Candidates from abroad are also eligible for admission to all courses provided.
a) They fulfil the requisite qualifying conditions mentioned in the prospectus.
b) They furnish an address in INDIA for correspondence and despatch of study material and information.
c) PGRRCDE does not entertain any correspondence on foreign address.
d) They should come to Hyderabad for writing the examinations till they complete the course.
4) Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination conducted by the Board / University which are under the jurisdictional area of other States shall have to obtain an Eligibility Certificate from the Registrar(Academic), Osmania University to the effect that they are eligible for admission into the university courses
5) In view of the University decision there would be no admission to PG. Courses based on Allied Subjects.